Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Divided Page Protectors–gone to the beach

No, I’m not gone to the beach….I WISH I was!!!  Winking smile

I decided to intersperse these divided protectors with regular 12X12 protectors to create my vacation album from last year and have finally gotten to the end of it…..9 months later! 

These pictures are from the beach day at Virginia Beach.

IMG_0915

I used the newest Tea Time DSP for this layout – I took the idea from the demonstrator magazine, Stampin’ Success.

IMG_0917.JPG (2)

I couldn’t resist the silly journaling spot about all the baby clams Halleigh wanted to bring home….talk about stinky! She gave them a bath – yuck!

IMG_0919.JPG (2)

Just a little doily spot with the Collage Curios stamp set.

 

Stamps:  Collage Curios

Ink:  Bashful Blue, Midnight Muse

Paper:  Tea Time DSP, Very Vanilla

Accessories:  7/8” scallop circle punch, 3/4” circle punch, Paper Doilies, Basic Pearls, Boho Blossoms punch

No comments: