Thursday, March 14, 2013

More Divided Protector Pages!

IMG_0920.JPG (2)

Here is another page I made using the other side of the divided protector page I made recently.  I used more of the same Tea Time DSP, I just changed up the look of the page.

IMG_0921

I couldn’t resist highlighting those sweet little feet with a stamp from the Baby Moments stamp set.  I just adore those feet in the stamp set.  Well, really, I just adore my baby’s precious little toes!  Winking smile

You’ll also notice the Artisan embellishment kit has a few pieces interspersed throughout the page – the crumb cake die cut I stamped on is from that kit.

IMG_0923.JPG (2)

I took the other side of the doily and cut it to go across two spots at the top.  I just loved that picture of my husband and our daughter in the water jumping that frigid wave.

I took some 4X6 pictures and cut out some 1 1/4” squares from them to create a mini collage here.  After rounding the corners of the outside edges, I laid it on a scrap of paper from another project I made a while back. 

Stamps:  Creative Elements, Baby Moments

Ink:  Midnight Muse

Paper:  Very Vanilla, Tea Time DSP

Accessories:  Artisan Embellishment kit, Calypso Coral baker’s twine, 1 1/4” square punch, corner rounder punch, Paper Doilies

No comments: