Friday, June 7, 2013

More New Products

DSCF5258

Mosaic Madness strikes again!  This time I used a color combo from the new in color coach.  The color combo was Rich Razzleberry, Sahara Sand and Strawberry Slush.  This first card was a card that I simply made out of some scraps I had on my scrapbook desk area. 

DSCF5259

This particular card was so simple to make!  I used the new Wildflower Meadows background stamp and matching embossing folder – it packs such a punch!  In fact, my mom loved this card so much, she wanted it for her birthday card!  Her birthday is not until September!!!  I just let her make her own card instead!  Winking smile

DSCF5260

I don’t know if you can see it very well in the picture, but the embossing folder matches up almost perfectly with the flowers on the background stamp!  I don’t know if this ever happens to you, but sometimes I get a product that looks really cool and makes very cool effects, but then, when it comes time to use it….well, it turns out to be more trouble than I usually want to go to on a daily basis.  Yeah, that’s what I thought….I’m not the only person who has really innovative products collecting dust because I don’t use them enough!

This is completely NOT TRUE of these embossing folders!  It was literally SO EASY to match up the stamped image with the embossing folder!  Wow!  I hope SU makes more of these!  Super cool! 

Now, if only my magnetic platform would get here….I’ll tell you how much I do or don’t like it as well!!!!

Stamps:  Mosaic Madness, Wildflower Meadows

Ink:  Strawberry Slush, Rich Razzleberry

Paper:  Sahara Sand, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White

Accessories:  Wildflower Meadow Embossing Folder, Small Butterfly punch, Mosaic punch, Basic Rhinestones, Artisan Label punch

No comments: