Sunday, June 23, 2013

T-ball scrapbook pages

DSCF5486

So, as I stated yesterday, I am just now up to last year’s pictures….so while we have started our t-ball season this year, I am finally scrapping last year’s t-ball team.  I loved using the Storybook Time DSP for this layout.  I have a whole bag full of old chipboard letters from SU that I have had forever, so I pulled a few to make this title.

DSCF5489

I used the Great Sport baseball to create an accent for a pocket for journaling.  My journaling tag was just another scrap of the lined DSP that I attached to Crumb Cake paper and added a ribbon to.

DSCF5490

And here is is all together.  Ta-da!  Finally starting to pull out of my creative scrapbooking slump!  Yeah! 

Stamps:  Great Sport

Ink:  Real Red

Paper:  Real Red, Crumb Cake, Storytime DSP

Accessories:  Real Red polka-dot grosgrain ribbon and Baja Breeze ribbon (retired), 2 1/2” circle punch, chipboard letters (retired), stapler

No comments: