Thursday, June 6, 2013

Seeing the Possibilities Online Class projects

DSCF5255

I recently downloaded the online class Seeing the Possibilities from Stampin’ Up.  I used the Show & Tell photopolymer stamps and followed the ideas presented in the online class.  I happened to make all of these cards while I was on vacation, so I just used what I had on hand.  I did all of these without my handy stamp-a-ma-jig (as you can tell!).

DSCF5256

I really like this card for the most part!  Yes, it could be a little more straight.  I didn’t' get my sentiment stamp inked completely….but I love the overall feel of the card! 

I stamped off to create the two toned look with the arrow stamps.  I set up those arrows the same way as the above card – I lined them up on my clear block, but this time I stamped and stamped again right beside the first image.  It looks really neat in real life!

DSCF5257

I don’t know if it is the color scheme or the pattern of triangles, but I think I like this card the best.  This card was just a fun moment to let me try out the new in colors!  I think Coastal Cabana and Strawberry Slush are my favorites!  That Baked Brown Sugar is awfully yummy, too, though!  Winking smile

Stamps:  Show & Tell 1 & 2

Ink:  Strawberry Slush, Island Indigo, Pool Party, Coastal Cabana, Baked Brown Sugar, Pistachio Pudding, Crisp Cantaloupe

Paper:  Whisper White, Island Indigo, Strawberry Slush, Epic Day DSP scrap

Accessories:  Linen Thread, Small scallop circle punch,

No comments: