Saturday, June 29, 2013

Project Life 2013: May and June

Well, we have had such a very busy and exciting week!  We helped with a Superhero themed Vacation Bible School at our church this week. It was so much fun!  We also went to SpiritSong Christian music festival at King’s Island yesterday – it was so much fun watching our children ride the kiddie rides! 

Needless to say, between a dance recital and lots of t-ball games, we have had a busy month off of school!  I finished my monthly layout for June and thought I would also share my layout from May…if I already shared it, sorry!

Project Life 2013-012

We actually went to Disney at the end of May, but I’m saving all of those pictures for another book!  Too many good pictures to share!  We also had kindergarten graduation and Halleigh’s first school play!

Project Life 2013-013

I have to say after spending all week hanging out with my husband and kiddos…I love my family!  We may not be perfect, but we sure have a good time together! 

Project Life 2013-014

And here is a little snippet from June – we have had lots of trips to the library, to the farm, t-ball games, play dates, recitals, and Vacation Bible School! 

Project Life 2013-015

And now I’m off to bed!!!!  Enjoy your Sunday!

No comments: