Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Time for the NEW CATALOGUE!

Who’s ready for some items out of the new catalogue already?!?!?!  I know I sure am!  I am very patiently awaiting the arrival of my first items from the new catalogue.  Two of the items I am most excited about are the hexagon punch/stamp set and the magnetic platform for the Big Shot.  What about you?  What are you most excited about? 

DSCF5254

Here is the new stamp set called Mosaic Madness.  It has a matching punch that makes putting cards like this together easy as pie! 

Speaking of pie, tonight I made peanut butter pie, but I didn’t have Cool Whip, so I just whipped cream up using whipping cream from scratch.   I put my pie in the freezer for a couple of hours…..only to have peanut butter pie soup.  But, hey, it was good soup!  Winking smile

Stamps:  Mosaic Madness

Ink:  Midnight Muse, Pool Party, Strawberry Slush

Paper:  Midnight Muse, Strawberry Slush, Whisper White, Epic Day DSP

Accessories:  Mosaic punch

No comments: