Saturday, February 7, 2009

Addicted to heat embossing!

You would think with my recent posts that I am addicted to sketch challenges! The reality is, I think I'm addicted to heat embossing...as you can see in my card. I just got this set yesterday from a friend who was getting rid of some stamp sets. I couldn't resist using different shades of colors to make the horse look like it was running. I did an emboss resist by using my brayer over the horses running. Then I embossed the wanted and the star in silver to finish it off! I just loved the look!


4 comments:

Ida said...

Wonderful rich looking card. I adore Western Themed cards and yours is so pretty.

Kathryn said...

So GREAT -- love how you did the horses!! Super Job! :)

Corie said...

This is absolutely FANTASTIC!!

LORi said...

Lovin' your Western theme Val!! great Job!!