Sunday, February 8, 2009

Happy Valentines to my darling daughter!

I'm thinking that since Valentines is on a Saturday, we will go with an all hearts theme for breakfast and lunch. Heart pancakes and those kinds of ideas sound terrific! So along with that theme is my Valentine for my daughter who LOVES any zoo animal (except alligators and snakes today...). Anyway, as soon as I saw my friend Lori's new websitehttp://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/ I knew I had to make this card! I saw a card on SCS that inspired me to make this little Valentine card for my baby girl and I used this sketch from http://cardpositioningsystems.blogspot.com/ to help me design the card. Now...if only I could figure out how to keep a 2 year old child from taking all the pieces off of the cards I make for her to keep!

8 comments:

Annie said...

Oh I love this card. It's perfect for an animal loving little girl. The torn paper works perfectly with the design.
Thanks for entering our first challenge - I do hope you will join in next week too.

Ann xxx

Carol said...

Adorable card for your little one :)
cute zebra!
Thanks for joining us at TPE this week :)

Hugs
Carol x

Dawn said...

Great card !

Robin said...

Great card. That zebra is so cute! Thanks for joining in our challenge and we hope to see you each week!
Robin

AliMayes said...

That is so sweet!
Ali xx

Chrissie said...

This is really cute. I'm sure she'll love it!
Chrissie

Unknown said...

Aw, I love the zebra! Very cute!

Anonymous said...

That is so cute, Val! I love the zebra stripes.