Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Love Always

Once again, my scanner likes to focus on the very closest object in the screen and blur everything else, so this picture is not very good, but you get the idea.
Can I start by saying that my club members are AWESOME! I just LOVE to have club night with the gals. If you are not in a club and you enjoy scrappy/stampy stuff, being in a club is way too much fun to miss out on. Anyway, one of my terrific club members, Hannah, crocheted everyone these gorgeous hearts for this month's club meeting. So, of course, I HAD to make a project that used these beautiful hearts. I love to add handmade items.
I used a different color scheme - So Saffron, Chocolate Chip, Riding Hood Red, and Pink Pirouette. I used the Love Always stamp set and heart to heart punch and the Define your Life stamp set for the page. I stamped all the images in VersaMark and then used a dry paintbrush to brush some ruby red chalk over the images to bring out the image lightly. Then I added just a little linen thread to make my hearts dangle from the top of the page and finished off my handmade heart with a button.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That crocheted heart is adorable! And cute page too. :D