Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Page Maps Contest

Ah, Becky Fleck, the Page Maps genius! I just love to use sketches and maps to guide my pages. Sometimes my pages just seem to take a different direction than where I would normally have gone. Thank you, Becky for helping me scrap a little bit outside of my normal box! Check out the Page Maps homepage here: http://www.pagemaps.com/blog.php
And here you see what I did with the sketch. This was the "Dressing Jazz" day at preschool. Since I like to create double page layouts, I just tried to extend what I was doing on the left hand side of the page to help it coordinate. And if you put both sides together, here what it will look like! You'll notice a visual triangle with my flowers and rick rack. You know what's funny? I have been wanting to use this lined Noteworthy paper forever because I thought it would be perfect to journal on, but I ended up not even writing anything on it! It's funny how that happens!

No comments: