Monday, February 16, 2009

Blog Candy

Sale-a-Bration is here! I love to get free stamps - and paper - and ribbon! Who can complain when you get free stuff? Here is a card I made modeled after a card displayed in the Sale-a-Bration catalogue. We will be making this card at our club meeting on Friday night.

If you like this set and you would also like to get a free SU catalogue, then you can win it! Just place any order on my ST demonstrator website between today and February 28. ALL orders will receive a free Stampin' Up catalogue, any order over $50 will receive a free Sale-a-Bration item, and one lucky customer will win an extra Polka Dot Punches stamp set - I'll pay the shipping if you live out of town!

Place your order on my SU website right here:
http://valeriedurham.stampinup.net

No comments: