Tuesday, March 20, 2012

3 days to go!

Here we are at the baby shower this week for our little bundle of joy!  3 more days until he arrives!  Not that I'm counting....really!  ;)
 I saw a challenge recently to use up some doilies on your cards and layouts, so I thought that this doily would actually make the perfect base for the rose from the Fifth Avenue Floral stamp set.  (I keep playing with my new Copic markers, so this is a great set to color....).  I colored the flower making the inside have the darkest hues and the outside the faintest colors.  I added some Smooch Illuminate top coat - it really went super shiny in the picture!  It is not that bold in real life - it is actually much more subtle and pretty! 
The doily is spritzed with some Blushing Bride Smooch Spritz. The rest of it is just scraps!

Stamps:  5th Avenue Floral
Ink:  Memento, Copic
Paper:  Regal Rose, Basic Grey, retired DSP
Accessories:  Doily (Wilton), Basic Grey Satin Ribbon, Blushing Bride Smooch Spritz, Rub-on (retired)

No comments: