Monday, March 19, 2012

A new card and a new room!

I made this card out of scraps from last year's projects - or mabe even the year before!  I still love this springy paper and had some scraps that were diagonally cut.  It proved to be a challenge, but I liked how it turned out in the end.  I colored the lily with some new Copic markers.  I added some Gold Smooch on the stamens and a few petals from last year's Sweet Pea line.  I used one of the Petite Pairs stamps for the sentiment - I had a co-worker whose father passed away recently and thought she might appreciate this card.

Stamps:  5th Avenue Floral, Petite Pairs
Ink:  Memento, Copic
Paper:  Pretty in Pink, Retired DSP, neenah
Accessories:  Sweet Pea petals, retired die cut, Gold Smooch
4 days until the baby is here, so here is our daughter in her new big girl room!  Now, that is what I call Pretty in Pink!!!  :)

No comments: