Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Button, Button

Who has the button?  I do!
If you are a music teacher (like me!), you probably just sang that! 
So, here I don't really have the button, just the stamps that look like buttons!  One of the perks of being a demonstrator is that you sometimes receive stamp sets for free as a result of participating in a challenge to the demonstrators.  Such is the result of this stamps set.  I probably would not have purchased this set otherwise. 
Hence, when I was trying to think of some new ideas for thank you notes for baby boy gifts, I decided that this was a perfect stamp set for this occasion!  It has all the look of baby without being overwhelmingly cutesie!  Plus, it was super simple to make using several pieces of scrap paper!  Even better!!!

Stamps:  Button, Button, Thank You Kindly
Ink:  Bashful Blue, Marina Mist, Soft Suede
Paper:  Soft Suede, crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
Accessories:  Blue Gingham ribbon (retired)

No comments: