For our club meeting the other day, we made these easy peasy spring treat cups! To make this particular treat cup it was very simple.
1. Cut a spring sheet of DSP to 5 1/2" X 5 1/2".
2. Run this sheet through the largest sized flower on the Flower Folds XL die cut.
3. Fold flower in half gently.
4. Line up the crease with the half way mark on the 1 3/4" circle punch.
5. Punch out the circle and unfold the flower to reveal a complete circle.
6. Insert the treat cup and adhere with crystal effects.
7. Punch out a 1 3/4" circle and then a 2 3/8" scallop circle around the open circle to create a frame.
8. Adhere the frame to the treat cup flower.
9. Punch a 2 1/2" circle from aluminum foil.
10. Insert treat into cup and peel adhesive strip from the back of the treat cup.
11. Place the foil circle on the adhesive and trim the edges. You're done!
The best part about this treat is that people don't have to completely tear up your gorgeous creation to get to the inside treat! I always have the dilemma of - shall I eat the yummy treat or just look at the beautiful creation that was given to me?!
Plus, you can gussy up this design and make it much more creative or use shapes of any sort. You can even glue these to lollipop sticks and make a bouquet of treats! The possibilities are just endless!!!
Paper: Everyday Enchantment DSP, Soft Suede
Accessories: Flower Folds XL die, 1 3/4" circle, 2 1/2" circle, 2 3/8" scallop circle punches, treat cups, aluminum foil