Happy Stampin' Up New Year everyone! It is time for a brand new catalogue year with Stampin' Up! How exciting is that?
Probably more exciting than this dreadfully slow internet connection I have at my hotel right now! ;)
For that reason, I will have to refrain from posting the catalogue until I get home.
I do have some exciting news for hostesses and new recruits to share!
During June and July, hostesses who hold a minimum $450 workshop will receive an additional $50 in hostess FREE merchandise dollars--that's in addition to the $65 they already receive for a $450 workshop!Things to Remember
- Customer, demonstrator, and workshop orders qualify for this promotion. Online orders are NOT eligible.
- Orders must total $450 or more (excluding tax and shipping) to qualify.
- Hostesses may use their additional hostess free merchandise on any regular catalog/mini catalog merchandise. However, hostess dollars cannot be applied to 50 percent-off items.
- Orders larger than $450 are not eligible for additional hostess free merchandise dollars. For example, a $900 order will not receive an additional $100 in hostess free merchandise dollars.
During June, new demonstrators not only get to choose the products for their fully customizable Starter Kit, they'll also get products from the brand-new Patio Party Suite for FREE, including the Make a Cake Set, Patio Party Designer Series Paper, and the Patio Party Digital Collection DVD! That's up to $48 in additional FREE products!
- Demonstrators who use paper IDAs will need to indicate on their order form whether they want the wood- or clear-mount Make a Cake Set.
- New demonstrators who join Stampin' Up! during this period are still eligible for any programs available to a new recruit, including, but not limited to, the Extra 10% Instant Income offer and Stampin' Start.
- The stamp set, Designer Series Paper, and DVD will be shipped with the new demonstrator's Starter Kit order.