Friday, July 26, 2013

Berrylicious inspiration: Charlotte Keeney

So, I can’t remember the name of the DSP as it is retired – maybe Berry Blossoms, but I love all these cards that Charlotte pinned recently to Pinterest!  She has been hot on the card making scene!

Don’t you just love the flower on here?  I love that it is a circle punch that is snipped all the way around with scissors!  Clever – and I love the button with baker’s twine – great finishing touches!

I miss that pleated ribbon now that it is retired.  I love the jewels in the middle of these flowers, too!

Finally – I found one more card on Charlotte’s pinterest page –

just gorgeous!

I love how these flowers are punched, but at first glance they look like she cut them out by hand!  Great simple and elegant card, Charlotte!  Thanks for the inspiration!  Smile

No comments: