Friday, July 5, 2013

Toe Sucking and a soggy 4th of July!

DSCF6401

Would you believe that my perfectly normal looking 6 year old daughter went through a period of life in which she sucked on her toe and chewed her toenails off?  Crazy, I know!  I have told her over and over that one day I would capture it on a photograph and use it as blackmail to keep her from getting married until she is 35!  Winking smile

Needless to say, I thought this picture would make quite the perfect blackmail for later on in life….I sized it to 5X7 just to make sure the proof was easily evident! 

Nothing too special about this scrapbook page – I just used some leftover pieces of retired doily DSP to make this page.  I added a few Basic Grey accents and brads for good measure. 

DSCF6395

Hopefully your 4th of July was not as soggy as ours!  (Although if you live in Kentucky, I’d say you are drenched like us!)  We decided to do science experiments and be lazy.  We thought about going to the movies, but the line was ridiculous, so we decided to stay home.  Here’s a little sneak peek into our patriotic food!  Star shaped *kind of* Jello Jigglers and  Patriotic Poke Cake – yummy!!!! 

DSCF6396

Have a great weekend!

No comments: