Thursday, July 25, 2013

Tag It card

DSCF6672

I made this card this past week for my daughter’s baptism day.  I liked this stamp from the Tag It stamp set.  It is great for birthdays as well as any other celebration day.  Plus, the chameleon looks like Pascal from Tangled!  My daughter loves him! 

Anyway, I made this card with my brayer and Daffodil Delight and Bermuda Bay ink.  I started from opposite ends of the background piece and just let them blend in the middle a little bit. 

On the stamp, I used my markers to color each part of the image – I got a little crazy with Pascal since chameleons like to blend in.  Winking smile

I loved the end result of this!  Plus, the best thing about this stamp set is that Ronald McDonald House Charities get $3 for every stamp set purchased!  Not only do you get a cute stamp set – you help others out by getting it!  Double bonus! 

Stamps:  Tag It

Ink:  Daffodil Delight, Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo

Paper:  Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Retired DSP

Accessories:  Chalk Talk framelits, Basic Rhinestones, Brayer

 

Stay tuned tomorrow for more inspiration from Charlotte Keeney – She is on fire!

No comments: