Sunday, June 15, 2014

Blended Bloom and Blendabilities

I had another card using this stamp set and my beautiful new Blendabilities, but I gave it away without taking a pic first!  (Gasp!)

I am honestly so excited about the new Blendabilities markers we carry – I cannot wait for them to become available for customers!  I will certainly have a class as soon as they are available!  They are so much fun to color with – they blend so beautifully and just look amazing!

So…enough chatter, right?

DSCF4425

This card uses some of the Everyday Adventure paper in the pack – the colors just pop!  The blendabilities markers come in packs of three for seamless coloring and shading.  The card above uses the Coastal Cabana markers.  Did you notice the matching rhinestones?  Yes!  You can color rhinestones with the markers!!!!

DSCF4427

And another card using the Pumpkin Pie and Cherry Cobbler blendabilities markers.  Very rich colors.  I really love the way these colors show the shading.  Now – something that you may or may not know is how much they will bleed through your paper.  They are meant to bleed through – it means you have done a good job saturating your paper with color….but if you don’t like that….you might not want to color directly onto your card!  It will show through to the other side. 

No comments: