Sunday, June 8, 2014

Starburst Sayings scrapbook pages

DSCF3446

One of my club members, Wanda, gave me the idea for this page.  I used the Starburst Saying Hello my name is ____ stamp for the page.  She suggested that it would be a great stamp for a scrapbook page and I ran with it!  I then started thinking about a song on our Christian radio station by Mathew West called “Hello My Name Is.” 

Anyway, that got my brain turning and I decided to make that the theme of this scrapbook page. 

I used the starburst technique to create this page.  Basically you take rectangles of paper and splice them in half diagonally to create this look.  I found a great tutorial here

DSCF3445

Here is another version of the same page using a colorful set of Sale-a-bration paper I still had in the stash from last year. 

No comments: