Thursday, June 19, 2014

Carolyn and Jenny: At it again!

I am posting an entire album of gorgeous card that were created by the creative masterminds of Carolyn and Jenny.  Carolyn is my downline and Jenny is her sister.  Together, they make a dynamic duo…..and they are super fun to be around, I might add!  Today I am just going to let Carolyn share for herself about the cards.  I think that you, like me, might just enjoy her perspective and ideas about getting together just as much as I did!

Jenny was over this weekend and these are the cards we made. The first set was made using the Flower Shop & Petite Petal stamp sets. The second set was made using the Betsy’s Blossoms Set.  Both of these set were tutorials that I purchased from Jenny Moors a UK demonstrator.  The last set I cased from Stampin Connection and I don’t remember who posted it.  We had lots of fun.  Some times we got to talking and realized we assembled it upside down or assembled it wrong but we were always able to correct it. If it was just assembled wrong there are times we liked it better and just went with it the way it was. We never have enough time to do all the cards we plan to do, time just gets away from us.  I will go to her house in two weeks so it is time to plan what we are going to make.  We try to stick to 1-2 stamp sets so the one visiting doesn’t have to take so much.  We always share markers, ink pads, embossing folders and punches so we never have to include those when we travel to the other ones house.

Carol

No comments: