Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Carolyn Manning: Guest Artist

Carolyn has been making more gorgeous cards this week!  Something I love about seeing her cards is the fact that she has lots of stamps that I don’t have!  For instance, she has 3 stamp sets shown in these cards that are still on my wish list!  I love the stippled roses in the first card!.   I also love that new stamp set with the little octopus – it is just so adorable!  I am loving that new baby stamp set and matching framelits, also! 

The birthday card is made using Endless Birthday Wishes and it is already sold out.  Stampin’ Up is getting a replacement shipment, but it may be a few weeks before it is available again. 

Carolyn says of her cards, “Cards I have made this week.  Most are made using new sets and in-colors from the new catalog. These have been cased and some have been changed a bit.”

I love all the inspiration, Carolyn, so keep it coming!

No comments: