Monday, June 2, 2014

Guest Bloggers: Carolyn Manning and Jenny West

I’m back today with a great set of cards made by my downline, Carolyn Manning and her sister, Jenny West.  Carolyn and I went to the catalogue premiere in Lexington, Kentucky in April and we literally had the best time!  She had so many gorgeous cards to show me.  Carolyn and Jenny are both so very talented and definitely lots of fun together!

Here is another baby card they made using the owl punch and Itty Bitty Banners.

Here is what Carolyn had to say:

My sister, Jenny West and I were very busy this weekend. The Sweet Baby cards were made using the owl punch.  The cars and motorcycle cards as well as the rest of the cards, except for the last one, were made from a tutorial I purchased from Jenny Moors, a UK Stampin Up demonstrator.

The stamp sets that we used were the Rev Up The Fun (retiring and out of stock now) and the Chalk Talk Bundle.

I just love the colors in this one! 

This one uses the Itty Bitty Banner punch that carried over into the catalogue from Sale-a-Bration.

And now for the Chalk Talk Bundle.  This card uses a butterfly from Papillon Potpourri – love that set, too!

I really love this card with the tag going diagonal and that perfect little bow!

Look how clever this is to cut out one portion of that tag and pop it up in a different color!

And my favorite card of all – I love the color combo as well as the Serene Silhouettes stamp on the tag here.  Simply gorgeous!

Thanks for sharing, Carolyn and Jenny!  I have missed your creations!  Maybe this can inspire me or my readers to pull a few well-loved stamps out and dust them off so I can make something pretty like these cards!  Smile

No comments: