Friday, June 27, 2014

Starburst Sayings Card Class

DSCF4677

Tomorrow, Saturday, June 28 at 1:00 p.m. I will hosting a Starburst Sayings card class.  These are the 4 cards you will make during the class.  The 4 cards and envelopes will be $10 for the first set and $7 for each additional set.

DSCF4679

While I did make these cards myself, I got the ideas and measurements for these cards at Papercrafter’s Library.  They were one of the Creative Inspiration sets. 

DSCF4681

We just finished our 5th day of Vacation Bible School – we sang Oh, Happy Day every single night!  I love this stamp because it always makes me sing that song in my head!

DSCF4684

I love this combo of stamps here – very fun and summery.  I think this stamp would also be a great stamp for a little back to school gift for the teachers…

DSCF4685

And one final rainbow of color that makes a perfect birthday card. 

Wanna’ come?  Just let me know – leave me a message with your info or you can email me at

tv durham @ me (dot) com

No comments: