Monday, June 16, 2014

Look Up to Father

DSCF4428

Well…this picture looks a little blurry now!  So sorry about that!  I was inspired to create this card from one I saw on Ilina Crouse’s blog.  I loved the simplicity and manly look of the card.  The daddy in this house can’t stand to receive frilly cards!  The more simple the better for him (party pooper!)

DSCF4429

We made this card in our May club meeting, so since we had a great turnout I needed another piece of paper.  I just grabbed a scrap of So Saffron from the scrap basket and added it to this card.  I thought it made a really nice addition to the card.

DSCF4430

And….of course….I just had to see how the new Blendabilities markers looked with this stamp set.  Amazing, of course!  This card uses the Old Olive markers and the brown marker from the skin tones marker set. 

So, which card did you like the best?

No comments: