Saturday, March 12, 2011

CK Convention, Louisville

I was so fortunate today to get to go to the Creating Keepsakes convention in Louisville, KY.  This was my first convention, so I only chose to do the classes today and no crop or other days.  I had a very productive day, though, so I'll be sharing my creations over the next few days. 
These pages were all made using an Echo Park paper and sticker kit.  I loved the paper and stickers in the pack!  They were completely just right up my alley - bright, whimsical and darling!
Would you believe I completed all of these pages in an hour?  Pictures and all!  That's crazy!  I even cut my own paper - nothing was pre-cut!  How can you help but love something as wonderful as that?
But for now....I'm pretty exhausted, so that's all you get for today - don't forget to set your clocks ahead an hour for daylight savings time!

No comments: