Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Have a sunshine filled spring day!

I couldn't resist sharing a few more quickie little cards I made at the CK convention.  This time it was a Copics class and a different stamp company, Clear and Simple.   While I personally like SU stamp quality over their stamps, I did love this exclusive little stamp set that was given to the people in the class.
We used the Airbrush System to create all of the cards with our Copic markers.  On the top card, I airbrushed the Spica glitter pen all over my colored image.  On the card above, I masked an area using a doily and then airbrushed over the doily and removed it to leave the image shown in the picture. 
Finally, on this card, I colored the ribbons here using my Copic markers to make a gradient yellow strip of ribbons on the left side.  Don't these cards just make you happy?!

No comments: