Saturday, March 19, 2011

Club tomorrow

Tomorrow is our club day!  Yeah!  Lots of fun girl time. 
This top page shows a couple of variations that are possible for a 6X6 scrapbook page using the Ice Cream Parlor DSP, ribbons and buttons that you can get for free. 
This next card is one I created last night before I went to bed.  I had another idea in mind, but I decided to keep the stamping focused on 2-step stamping.  Quick, easy, and beautiful!  I made a flower using the Fun Flowers die cut.  I just used 3 layers of this particular flower and spritzed them with water.  I crumpled them up and added a vintage rose to the middle.  They are really pretty in person!

Plus, since I am actually the hostess this time, I am giving away all of my sale-a-bration freebies!  If you want to get in on the fun, place an order with me before Monday.  I am giving away one chance for every $10 spent.  This includes online orders!  But you don't have long, so get shopping...NOW! 

No comments: