Monday, March 14, 2011

ScrapFIT Workout #40

Workout #40 at ScrapFIT is a sketch by Liz Chidester.  So here is my take on the sketch:
I made this page using some pictures my MIL gave me of my daughter.  I found this rub on - I can't remember exactly what brand it is....it ran away from it's packaging!  It just matched perfectly!  I used the Celebrations DSP and the matching cardstocks - Old Olive, Real Red, and Pacific Point to accent the patterned papers.
Here is a closeup of the corner embellishment spot.  I used the swirl sizzlit die cut as well as a scrap from my Petal Cone die cut to go around my little Jenni Bowlin Studio journaling paper and buttons. I finished it all off with a little flower I made using a scrap of material I got in a pack at Archivers.  I cut it out using the swirl on the Table Setting diecut and put a vintage rose in the center that I spritzed with Cherry Limeade glimmer Mist.
Okay, all you sketchy lovers, here is the prize package this month at ScrapFIT.  One person will win this lovely prize pack.
And another person will win this terrific and fun pack from ScrapFIT!  Get scrappin'!

1 comment:

Stacie Ford said...

Love your scrapbook pages. Thank you for sharing! Following you from SC. Stop by my blog sometime! http://www.stampingwithstacie.blogspot.com
Stacie