Sunday, March 6, 2011

Get Your Sketch On!

Well, I can't help it....every time I go check out the GYSO website, I always sing inside my head that Missy Elliot song (changing the lyrics), "Getcha' sketch on, Getcha' sketch on....getcha' getcha' getcha' getcha' sketch on!"  Yes, I know I'm crazy.  Some of the kids in our youth group used to tease me because they said I had a song for everything.  It's true! 
Anyway, so here is my little page that I created with this sketch (although I think my picture is slightly crooked now that I see it on here!).  Anyway, I had a few pieces from a CTMH kit that were left, so I decided to try and make one last set of pages from it. 
And I had a few leftovers, so I made a little scalloped square card using my scallop square die cut.  I actually had another image prepared for it, but it was too big, so I made this image using my Springtime Wishes stamp and little girl image.  I added a few pink rhinestones and a little flower pin into the pop dot behind the sentiment for finishing touches.  Very quick and easy peasy!

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Your layout is really cute, and what a great way to use the leftovers!!

Laurel said...

Love it!