Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Scrap FIT workout #39



With this layout we want to show off our Glitter and Glam! There are many ways to make things sparkle – glitter, embossing, paint, stickles and more! Now for the glam – lets make this a fun feminine layout, you make it soft and fully or bright and blingy! You Go Girl!
Here's a closeup of some of my glitz and glam.  I added some Jolee's Bling to the Jenni Bowlin journaling card where the holes usually are.  Underneath, you can see some really wide sheer blue gauze ribbon.  My friend gave it to me and I thought it was just really pretty, so I tied it up with some ribbon from Making Memories.
Here's another closeup of my blingy edge.  I used Red Glimmer Paper to create some stars from my Stars #2 die cut.  I also punched out some other stars from Tempting Turquoise DSP and Night of Navy scraps.  I added a few more of those Jolee's Bling on top, too.  There are a few chipboard buttons from Jenni Bowlin thrown in and threaded with Tempting Turquoise scraps.  Finally, there are a few images from the Starring You stamp set that I colored with markers and filled with punches and bling.  I added (YES!) more glitter around the edges.  And, of course, the title was "Sparkle" made with sparkly letters!  Now, if that's not enough glitz and glam....

Show us what you've got!!!  Link up your creation at Scrap FIT and you might be the lucky winner of

from


or even a FIT kit from Scrap FIT!



No comments: