Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Another guest artist!

I am currently battling an upper respiratory infection, so I'm going to feature another one of my splendid customer's ideas today! 
Today cards are made by Carolyn M., who happens to be Jenny W.'s sister!  Together, these two ladies are two fantastic card making machines!!!
I'll start with this first glorious card - it happens to be my favorite of all of the cards!  Simple and elegant.  It features the Labels Framelits, Beautiful Wings embosslit, Tulip embossing folder and Bitty flower punch.
This card features the Apothecary Art stamp set, which goes together perfectly with the Labels Framelits.  Carol added a few tiny pearls and one tiny little butterfly from the Beautiful Wings embosslit for the perfect finishing touches!
And what a great use of all of those scraps of Everyday Enchantment DSP in the Sale-a-Bration catalogue.  You'll notice here that she glued all of her postage punches onto the white mat and then ran it through the Lattice Embossing Folder.  She used another Labels Frame as well as the Designer Frames Textured Impressions Embossing folder.  Not sure on the stamp set.
And just in time for St. Patrick's Day next month.  This looks like last year's Sale-a-Bration set.  Top Note die cut and lattice embossing folder.
Now, I love this idea - it is more of the same, but I think she made a 4-leaf clover out of the heart punch.  And just a tiny little rhinestone in the center for the perfect finishing touch! 
And here is another darling 4-leaf clover idea!  You can see it even better here.  I love this idea - to use the Fashionable Hearts embosslit and put four matching hearts together to make a larger four-leaf clover.  Too cute!  And it looks perfect with the Polka Dot embossing folder behind it. 
I'd say Carol is giving her Big Shot a good winter workout, don't you?!?!? 

Carol says she was inspired by other people's creations on the internet, so while can't remember who gave her the ideas, she doesn't want to steal all the credit for all of these darling cards! 
Either way, I LOVE seeing all of the magnificent creations my customers make with their Stampin' Up products! 
Thanks, Carol, for sharing your gorgeous creations with us!  We hope to see some more of your work soon!

And if you are one of my customers who would like to be featured on my blog, send me a few of your latest Stampin' Up creations! 

No comments: