Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Baby firsts thanks

As I'm striving to make my thank you cards, I came up with this card by accident the other day.  I accidentally stamped these handprints in Baja Breeze instead of Marina Mist, so I just decided to use the handprints on a different card.  I backed the handprints with Pear Pizzazz and Baja Breeze.  I stamped my thanks on a scrap of retired DSP and layered that on another layer of Pear Pizzazz.  This layer I embossed with my Texturz plate.  After embossing, I took my Baja Breeze sponge and just lightly sponged ink over the embossed edges to really make the design pop.  For a final touch of finesse, I added 3 little rhinestones in the top left corner to balance out the thanks in the bottom right corner.

Stamps:  Baby Firsts, Thank You Kindly
Ink:  Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip
Paper:  Baja Breeze, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White, Retired DSP
Accessories:  Basic Rhinestones, Baja Breeze grosgrain ribbon, Texturz plate

No comments: