Sunday, February 5, 2012

Nature Walk Thanks

I have a tendency to get in a rut and use only certain stamp sets.  I decided that I had recently been using mostly new stamp sets and neglecting some of my older stamp sets.  I was inspired to use this gorgeous Nature Walk stamp set last night.
To create this card, I colored the leaf/flower stamp with Old Olive and Rose Red Stampin' Write markers.  I stamped the inner image first, then stamped off on the outer image. 
I stamped the sentiment and the bee in Early Espresso.  I added a few Rose Red brads and colored the bee image with Illuminate Smooch Top Coat. 
For the finishing touch, I added a little bit of Dazzling Diamonds for the flowers.  It is really pretty in person! 

Stamps:  Nature Walk,  Thank You Kindly
Ink:  Old Olive, Rose Red, Early Espresso
Paper:  Rose Red, Confetti Cream
Accessories:  Dazzling Diamonds, Rose Red brads, Illuminate Top Coat Smooch

No comments: