Thursday, February 23, 2012

Jenny W. - Guest designer again!

I hope you are ready for some delightful and yummy cards today!  Jenny W., my customer who has spent the last month in Florida (I know.....we hate that for her....!) sent me some terrific pictures of cards she made on her nice, warm vacation.
Here is an elegant card made with last year's SAB stamp set.  I believe it was called Bliss.  I love that flourish!  And the pearls and satin ribbon really set off the elegant look here.
Here's another card using Not Quite Navy and Baja Breeze.  This Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder adds to the elegance of these cards.  I love the butterfly in the top corner, too - it balances out the sympathy sentiment.
Now, isn't this just adorable?!?!?  Who wouldn't just LOVE to get this yummy cupcake for their birthday?  The best thing of all....it's fat free!!!   Love that polka dot embossing folder on the pieces here - great layering!
And here are two more cupcake cards - both of them are so sweet!  I just love these yummy pastel colors - they are so springy.  And the eyelet border punch on the bottom card really sets off the brown layer on this card.  
Thanks, Jenny, for sharing your amazing talent with us again!   These are absolutely gorgeous cards!  Can't wait to see what you come up with next!  :)

No comments: