Tuesday, February 28, 2012

MDS album - Delight in the Day

I love My Digital Studio.  What I love even more.....finding photobook templates that you can totally keep just like they are or change them around as you please! 
I decided that for my daughter's birthday album this year I would use the Delight in the Day photobook template.  I loved the colors in the photobook and I just adored all the happy pages in the template.  In fact, this template had so many pages and photo spots, I had plenty of room to just highlight some of the pictures we had taken of her as she was getting ready to turn five on our cruise, or after she had just turned five.

By the way, did you know that you can get a free trial period of My Digital Studio for 30 days?  How awesome is that - you can try it and if you like it, get some more!  If you don't like it, there is no penalty.  That's my kind of deal!  Just go to my website and hit shop.  Go to digital designing and choose the free My Digital Studio trial.  And then....PLAY!

No comments: