Saturday, February 11, 2012

Fresh Vintage scrapbook page

I adore the flourish in this Fresh Vintage stamp set.  It is pretty when stamped alone or when colored.  I thought it would be the perfect accent for this set of 6X6 scrapbook pages.  I started by stamping a border with the long, narrow stamp in Soft Suede at the top.  I took a 2 X 6" strip of Beau Chateau paper and punched a scalloped border for the top area just under the stamped section.  I layered some Crumb Cake seam binding ribbon on top and accent with vintage roses and antique brads.
For the finishing touch, I used the flourish at the bottom.  I started with a Marina Mist flourish and filled in the corners with Soft Suede.

Stamps:  Fresh Vintage
Ink:  Marina Mist, Soft Suede
Paper:  Very Vanilla, Beau Chateau DSP
Accessories:  Crumb Cake Seam Binding Ribbon, Antique Brads, Vintage Roses (retired)

No comments: