Saturday, February 25, 2012

Exciting news!

I'm so very excited!  Our town just got a Hobby Lobby!!!!!   Now, don't get me wrong.....I personally love the quality of Stampin' Up products for paper, stamps, etc. more than I love the quality of any of the basic scrapbook supplies at Hobby Lobby.....but if you've ever been to a hobby lobby, you probably understand how heavenly that thought is! 
Anyway, I did not really get anything done last night.   I floated on cloud 9 through Hobby Lobby and got a few basics...paintbrushes, adhesives, scrapbooks/refills.....and some new Copic markers!  Aren't they just lovely.  I admit - I just love to color with them! 
The flowers on the card are stamped with Fifth Avenue Floral.  They are colored with Copic markers and accented with Silver Smooch.
For the card base, I just found some old scraps that matched - Pool Party and Lovely Lilac DSP and a Lovely Lilac background.

Gotta' run - UK plays Vandy at 12!  Go CATS!!!!

No comments: