Thursday, July 12, 2012

Aviary Ensemble

I found a tutorial for this cute little ensemble over at Inking everything with Becky.  She used a different stamp set and probably a few other things, but overall I kept the same idea.  Anyone who knows me know that I am a bird lover!  Well....really we just love nature in general in our family!  We live in the woods, we have trees all around, and we just love to watch the deer, turkeys, foxes, squirrels, chipmunks, and countless birds that are always in our yard!
So, here is a little closeup of the birdhouse itself.  I made the nest with crumpled up strips of Early Espresso paper, but I didn't want to glue the house down, because I was afraid you wouldn't be able to open its box.  Behind this (attached to the back) is a little box of cards.  Is this not the CUTEST little thing you've ever seen?!?!?!
Here are the cards that I made to go inside the box - they are 3X3 cards.  I used the Aviary stamp set as well as the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set - I figured there is a sentiment for EVERY occasion in that set!  You can't go wrong!

So......I'm thinking about offering this as a class in August....anyone interested?!

No comments: