Sunday, July 15, 2012

Paper Daisy card

I got inspired to make this card by looking at another card made by Becky Roberts.  Her card looked nothing like this...it was really beautiful!  I wanted to fluff up some of those paper daisies and see how they looked.  I probably should have taken another picture from a different view - they are really fluffy!  I put one of the floral framelits flowers behind the daisies for a base and a big huge glue dot (you'll see these soon!) on top.  Next I took 4 different paper daisies and placed them on the glue dot, touching in the center.  I fluffed up the daisies, spritzed them with my Midnight Muse and spritzer tool and added a few more flowers.  I had this button ready to use on my desk, so that finished up the flower.

Ink:  Midnight Muse
Paper:  Patio Party DSP, Primrose Petals, Whisper White
Accessories:  Paper Daisies, Color Spritzer Tool, Floral Frames Framelits, Pear Pizzazz ribbon, faceted buttons, linen thread
And just in case you wanted to see the big man on campus, here he is at 3 1/2 months!  Look at that precious face!  Is he not the cutest?  Those big blue eyes get me every time!

No comments: