Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Christmas in July

Very soon you will be getting your holiday catalogue in the mail - notice I didn't say mini.....that's because there is nothing mini about this catalogue, ladies and gents!  If you thought you had a wish list for the big catalogue.....well, let me just say that my wish list pretty much doubled or tripled when I saw this!  Yep, it's that good!
This is the first little bundle of goodness you see in the catalogue - it's a stamp set called Ornament Keepsakes and a matching set of framelits.  Let me just say...they are delightful!
I saw a similar card in the Stampin' Success magazine - they used Pool Party - I switched it to Tempting Turquoise and changed the order of the ornaments around some.  I also added some silver Dazzling Diamonds to the ornaments....yes, silver!   Just think.....you could make silver bells!  Hee hee!

Stamps:  More Merry Messages, Ornament Keepsakes
Ink:  Real Red, Lucky Limeade, Tempting Turquoise
Paper:  Whisper White
Accessories:  Pool Party baker's twine,, Paper Piercing template, Paper Piercer, Holiday Ornaments framelits

No comments: