Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Pinwheels on Parade - Christmas style!

I took some of the Pinwheels on Parade DSP and decided to turn it into a Christmas card.  The Riding Hood Red color was perfect, so I thought, let's make it a little Christmas - for we need a little Christmas today!!!
I took my Scentsational Season stamp set and stamped the mug in Riding Hood Red and the steam in Early Espresso.  (That's a bit of an oxymoron....using early espresso for hot chocolate, eh?!)  I added a little Dazzling Diamonds to the snowflake and steam for effect - it was too late to cut and emboss - I was tired!
I had a scrap of paper that was already embossed, so I cut out one of the Apothecary Accents and cut it in half to put behind the mat.

Stamps:  Scentsational Season
Ink:  Riding Hood Red, Early Espresso
Paper:  Whisper White, Early Espresso, Riding Hood Red, Pinwheels on Parade DSP
Accessories:  Dazzling Diamonds, Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine, Apothecary Accents framelits, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder

No comments: