Friday, July 13, 2012

A little Sneak Peek - a - BOO!

Are you as excited about the upcoming holiday catalogue that is coming out in August as I am?   If you're not, I guarantee you WILL BE!  This baby is no longer a mini - it is 8 1/2 X 11" and 48 pages long!  Now THAT's what I'm talkin' about!!! 
In fact, when my pre-order items came in the other day, my daughter squealed with delight when I pulled these items out of the box!  Yes....I realize my daughter is a mini-me.....all the way down to the core!  I hope everyone loves her in spite of that, though!  ;)
If you are looking for a super-duper quick, easy, and CUTE treat bag....this is the way to go, girlfriends!  Better yet, you get 15% off the purchase of several bundles in the new catalogue - including this darling little set! 
This treat bag truly took 5 minutes to make or less.....the only time-consuming part was me wanting to tie the perfect bow!  Now, how's for an efficient mummy?! 


No comments: