Thursday, July 5, 2012

Daydream medallions and Floral frames

I made this layout the other day using my Daydream Medallions and Floral Frames framelits.  What a good combo they are!  You get lots of detail without much work....and they all just stack on top of each other!
Here I was using the retired DSP from the spring mini to match that Rapunzel dress. 
I stamped several different flowers in Wisteria Wonder and Pool Party and cut them out with the Big Shot.
I added a Delicate Doily behind the title.  The title is from the Word Play stamp set.  I stamped it in Basic Grey and colored the Earth's water with Pool Party to match.  I also pierced out the inner circle with the new piercing mat (LOVE!).
Around the edge I used the Color Spritzer and Pool Party and Wisteria Wonder inks to add a little splash of color and used a ruler and my Basic Grey marker to add a doodled frame.

Stamps:  Word Play, Daydream Medallions
Ink:  Basic Grey, Pool Party, Wisteria Wonder
Paper:  Whisper White, Pool Party, Wisteria Wonder, retired DSP
Accessories:  Ruler, retired brads, Floral Frames framelits, Piercing Mat

No comments: