Monday, July 2, 2012

Eggapalooza!

I realize these pics are horrid - for some reason, I just couldn't get them to take well - I tried three different times and they were all shadowy! 
Anyway, I'm almost through with this year's Easter pics....here's another layout from the spring Simply Scrappin'.
I thought Eggapalooza would be quite the appropriate title, since there were enough eggs for two children to have about 100 each or more!!!  They were out hunting for melted chocolate!  ;)  You never know which Easter weather you're getting in Kentucky - could be a hot, melty day....next year it may snow on Easter!

And of course, we have the inevitable - time to check out what's in all these eggs!  And, of course try a few pieces along the way!
Don't you just love these doilies?!  They are such pretty stickers - Simply Scrappin' kits are terrific for quick and easy scrapbooking!    All I added was a few Stampin' Dimensionals, some Basic Pearls and a scrap of Melon Mambo pom pom trim.
a

No comments: