Monday, July 23, 2012

Divided Page Protectors

Divided Page Protectors - Great for Project Life!

Here is another week of Project Life that I used with my Divided Page Protectors.  I used some scraps of my Pinwheels on Parade Simply Scrappin' kit to create this page.  I made several pinwheels and just added a few border stickers and brads for embellishments.
I keep track of my daily journaling with an app for your phone or computer called Cozi and print out the journaling when I am ready to add pictures.  It is so very helpful in keeping up with daily activiites...and right now I am currently working on mid-May for ALL of  my pictures!  That's pretty darn good for me! 

Paper:  Summer Starfruit, Whisper White, Midnight Muse
Accessories:  Pinwheels on Parade kit, Corduroy brads (retired)

No comments: