Saturday, August 3, 2013

Cutie Pie

I can't believe how much this sweet baby of mine is growing!  It seems like just yesterday he was a little bitty baby boy bouncing around on his daddy!  Now he runs all over the place at 17 months!
I loved these pictures of Owens and his daddy playing with him and kissing him - those precious moments don't last long enough, so I try to be the mamarazzi as much as possible! 
It's funny - I have scrapbooked for a long time and I go through spurts - sometimes I find my inspiration by trying to emulate and copy the styles of other scrapbookers that are hot, but right now I'm in a keep it simple mode!  Maybe it's because I'm so busy and am only up to about September of last year with my pictures, but hey....I'm getting them in an album slowly, but surely.  I certainly won't be on the cover of a magazine anytime soon, but my kiddos will know that they were loved when they were little!
 
 
Paper:  Not Quite Navy, Daffodil Delight, Parker's Lane?  DSP
Accessories:  Candy Dots, journaling spot (?), Thickers (Am. Crafts)


No comments: