Monday, August 19, 2013

Mosaic Madness Scrapbook pages

IMG_1365.JPG (2)

Pardon the pictures….I’m trying to find my camera and had to use my phone….

Here are the pages I made for scrapbook club the other day.  I made the top page with the club and then added the second page to match. 

I used the Quatrefancy Specialty Designer Series Paper for these pages and Mosaic Madness stamp set for accent pieces. 

The pictures are from my daughter’s first day of school last year.  It’s hard to believe it is already a week and a half into the next year!  I think the older I get the faster time flies!

IMG_1367.JPG (2)

Stamps:  Mosaic Madness, It’s a Wrap Occasions

Ink:  Island Indigo, Strawberry Slush, Pumpkin Pie

Paper:  Whisper White, Pool Party, Island Indigo, Quatrefancy Designer Series Specialty Paper

Accessories:  Pool Party baker’s twine, Quatrefoil punch, Chalk Talk framelits, Pumpkin Pie satin ribbon

No comments: